Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to access the NAHT workshop – ‘Securing Long Term Financial Viability for your School‘ led by Philippa Ollerhead.
We are delighted to be bringing this session to Warwickshire so local school leaders can access this valuable CPD.
You will learn how to…
- Analyse your current teaching and support staff structures to identify areas where savings can be made, whilst maintaining quality standards
- Achieve financially efficient school structures and best practice models
- Learn how to develop a school recovery plan to drive through efficiencies and savings that don’t compromise teaching and learning
- Avoid the common mistakes often made when reviewing teaching and support staff structures
- Lay the best “groundwork” early; to ensure any subsequent restructure / redundancies don’t get ensnared or derailed by the usual HR issues
For more information and to book a place please visit the event page.