Terms and Conditions – General
- All invoices should be paid prior to attendance at the event/course.
- Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice
- Payment can be made by BACS or Cheque (payable to Gateway Alliance)
- Cancellations must be received in writing within one calendar month before the event and will be subject to penalty charges as set out below.
> 42–29 days’ notice = 50% of fees
> 28–0 days’ notice = 100% of fees
- A substitute delegate may be nominated to attend, this will be without penalty.
- Transfer to alternative dates (if available) may be allowed up to one calendar month before the event.
- Cancellation charges will become due in the event of “No Shows” at courses.
- The Gateway Alliance reserves the right to waive the charge in exceptional circumstances.
- All prices are subject to VAT.
Terms and Conditions – Core Offer 2017-18
- Small schools (120 pupils or less) are entitled to a 10% discount off all events and subscriptions excluding the National Award for SENCo.
- Subscribing schools are allocated 1 place per event, unless otherwise stated. Where there is a choice of venues for the same event, only 1 place is available per subscription, the school may choose the venue of their choice (subject to availability).
- Additional places can be booked by schools that subscribe to that offer, subject to availability, for a charge of:
> £65 per delegate/half day event
> £100 per delegate/full day event
> £125 per delegate for the Head or Deputy conferences
> £50 per delegate/half day event for the Teaching Assistant CPD programme
> £80 per delegate/full day event for the Teaching Assistant CPD programme
- If a non-subscribing school attends an event they will be invoiced:
> £100 per delegate/half day event,
> £175 per delegate/full day event,
> £250 per place for the Head or Deputy conferences
> £65 per delegate/half day event for the Teaching Assistant CPD programme
> £100 per delegate/full day event for the Teaching Assistant CPD programme
- Places at development meetings are allocated on a first come first served basis. If your preferred location is full then you will be offered a place at another location.
- We reserve the right to change the date, venue and/or facilitators of any meetings if necessary. We will alert you as soon as possible, where appropriate, should this happen.
- If you do not attend any of the meetings no refund will be made.
- It is vitally important that colleagues book their place(s) at each event they wish to attend, for health and safety reasons, and to ensure there are enough resources etc for all delegates. Any places that are still available 2 weeks prior to the event will be offered to other schools.
- If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements, please state these at the time of booking and we will endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
To download a copy of our terms and conditions click here.