Here at the Gateway Alliance, we are committed to working collaboratively to support school improvement, through professional learning, initial teacher training, school to school support & research.
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of those that access our services. One way of doing that is by explaining to you, as clearly and transparently as we can, how we use information we receive, collect, and use about you.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you through bookings you make to our courses and events as well as any information you provide to us by phone, email, in letters, other correspondence and in person. We might also get some information about you and your organisation from publicly available sources.
The types of information we collect about you may include:
- Your name and job title
- Work or personal email addresses
- Work postal address
- Telephone or mobile numbers
- Special access or dietary requirements
- Payment details
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
The reasons we use your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school include:
- Delivering our events and services
- Managing our relationship with you, including (unless you tell us otherwise) telling you about products and services we think may be relevant for you
WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
From time to time we may send you marketing communications which we believe may be of interest to you. We may use your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school to provide information about other Gateway Alliance products and services, and also products and services from our partners and other relevant third parties. We may send marketing messages by post, email, or telephone. You may opt out of receiving marketing by amending your preferences. You can do this by contacting us, or by clicking the link on any marketing emails we may send you.
WILL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We may share your information and information relating to individuals connected to your school with others where lawful to do so including where we or they:
- Need to in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested
- Have a public or legal duty to do so
- Have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- To provide you with services you’ve requested,
- Have asked you or the individuals connected to your school for your permission to share it, and you (or they) have agreed.
Sometimes, other people give us data about you which we may need for our legitimate business purposes.
KEEPING YOUR DETAILS UP TO DATE
You can ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the way we collect and use your information please contact us.