We are delighted to be able to return to offering some of our events face to face, but we want you to feel safe and secure when with us, and know what to expect when you arrive at one of our events.
Gateway Alliance works closely with all of our training venues to ensure that procedures are in place to keep our delegates and facilitators safe. All of our venues are following national COVID-19 guidance. We advise all delegates to check the latest information from the specified venue prior to attending the event if they have any specific concerns. For help with this please contact us.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT attend any of our meetings or events if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any symptoms or are self isolating.
These are some of the additional precautions that we will be taking:
- Hands-free registration – you will be welcomed by a member of the Gateway team who will tick you off the electronic register, rather than using a signing in sheet.
- We will provide sanitiser and wipes for use in the training room
- In communal areas we encourage mask wearing
- We will manage the numbers and flow of people in the building to reduce queues for coffee and the toilets
- We ask you to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the advertised course start time
- We will ensure wherever possible that the training rooms are ventilated (you may want to add an extra layer of clothing), and extra space is added between seats
- We won’t be providing pens and stationary as standard – so please bring your own
- We will be limiting handouts – but will email you key information and resources before or after the training
If you have any queries or concerns please contact a member of the Gateway team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 347697.
Updated: September 2021