We are delighted to be able to return to offering some of our events face to face, but we want you to feel safe and secure when with us, and know what to expect when you arrive at one of our events.
Gateway Alliance works closely with all of our training venues to ensure that procedures are in place to keep our delegates, staff and facilitators safe. All of our venues are following appropriate COVID-19 guidance. We advise all delegates to check the latest information from the specified venue prior to attending the event if they have any specific concerns. For help with this please contact us.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT attend any of our courses or events if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any symptoms or are self isolating.
These are some of the additional precautions that we will be taking:
- We will provide sanitiser and wipes for use in the event space.
- Mask wearing is optional.
- We will manage the numbers and flow of people in the building to reduce queues for refreshments and the toilets.
- We ask you to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before the advertised course start time.
- We will ensure wherever possible that the training rooms are ventilated (you may want to add an extra layer of clothing).
- Pens and stationary will be available on the day, however please bring your own if you would prefer.
If you have a positive test within 48 hours of attending an event, please notify us as soon as possible. Should we receive confirmation of a positive case we will follow current guidance in notifying attendees.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact a member of the Gateway team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 347697.
Updated: Summer 2022