- Central location in the Midlands area, comprising schools from across the whole of Warwickshire and Coventry;
- One of the largest Primary School Direct partnerships, with a wide range of schools from large, urban new builds to small, rural settings;
- A partnership which specialises in supporting primary and special school trainees, with a wealth of expertise and experience of supporting training in these settings;
- A dedicated Special Education Needs teacher training programme which offers training in special school setting;
- A fantastic range of NQT employment opportunities to those that successfully complete their training;
- Access to a wealth of tailored CPD opportunities that will support you to develop your skills throughout the training year and beyond;
- Highly experienced mentors and outstanding teachers who have been supporting teacher trainees for many years;
- A growing alumni of school direct graduates that are keen and willing to support new trainees;
- A well-established partnerships with a common set of values held across all schools and a commitment to the best possible training experience for all.
For more information about teacher training please visit:
If you have any questions or queries about school direct that you cannot resolve by viewing information on the above websites then you could call the ‘Get into Teaching Line’ on: 0800 389 2500 or contact us.
Are you interested in training in a secondary school? Click here for more information about secondary teacher training opportunities in Coventry, Warwickshire and Solihull.
What Our Trainees Say About Us
“The Gateway Alliance has offered continuous support and advice. In addition, there have been plenty of useful meetings to discuss and support our professional development. I've felt the staff have all gone above and beyond to support me on a personalised basis and have prepared me for the world of teaching.”
``It has been great to train in one of the Gateway Alliance schools as it is such a well-respected and strong primary partnership. The Gateway team are specialists in supporting trainees in primary schools and so the quality of training and support has been fantastic.``
``The Gateway Alliance School Direct programme provided an excellent support network throughout the School Direct training year. It enabled me to build lasting relationships with other trainees and existing teachers within the alliance, something that was invaluable at the time and I'm sure will continue to be so throughout my teaching career.``
``It has been great to meet regularly with the other Gateway trainees in order to share experiences and undertake specific training.``
``The Gateway team are highly responsive and flexible in order to best support our needs as trainees.``
``Gateway provide such a wealth of relevant CPD opportunities for trainees, which other school direct partnerships just don't offer.``